Small Wins Can Make A Big Difference To Your Mindset
It takes a lot of discipline to get yourself back on the horse…
…but it’s far easier when you know how to do it.
And sure, this won’t work for everyone.
I mean, a lot of people will poke holes in anything, just to say they’re different.
But, it’s something you can easily try, without being taken to the cleaners by expensive psychiatrists or worse, “mindset coaches”.
These are the steps to take:
- Find somewhere quiet to sit down … close your eyes … play out all the bad things happening right now … get deep inside the emotions you’re feeling.
- Now imagine if everything got worse … to the point where it seems almost impossible for you to move forwards, or backwards.
- Then stop. Take a deep breath.
- And ask yourself, “What other choice do I have?!”
- “Am I actually going to just sit here, roll over and let go?”
- “Am I actually going to just give up?”
- Then, as you feel your mind start to tell you that you’re not going to do that … or let that happen.
- Force yourself to imagine the success again … the future … the life you want … the dreams being reached … the goals being smashed.
- Feel the momentum building inside you.
And let it build to a point where you feel like there’s a “next step” you need to take.
It’s almost like when you feel you just need to get up … or you just need to move … or you just have to DO something.
When you hit that point.
And the best action you can take is to start writing.
But not just any ol’ writing.
Write a to-do list with ONLY 3 things on it.
Small things — small wins.
And you’ll find chopping through those things will put that successful feeling back in your gut.
Just like the lone surviving soldier, makes the small goal of just taking a few enemies out, and getting out of the area, even if it’s only to the next town over.
One step at a time.
And that brings me to a giant step you can take with one social media platform, with very little effort.
I won’t go into too much detail right now…
But this one secret helped me to gain an audience of over 100,000 monthly viewers in as little as a few months.
And better yet, I didn’t need to know anything about anything to do it.
Trust me, it’s worth keeping an eye out for…